Social Media Policy
Social Media Policy
Hakone Sightseeing Cruise
The Odakyu Hakone Group follows this policy with regard to its use of social media.
- Awareness and responsibilities in dealing with the posting information and interacting on social media
We will post information on social media based on an understanding that information published on the Internet can be accessed by an unspecified large number of people, and once it is published, it cannot be completely removed. "We will bear in mind that posted information and interactions on social media have no small effect on society," and be careful not to invite misunderstandings.
- Mental attitude when using social media
Never forgetting to listen carefully to customers, we will always strive to publish information that is in good taste and to behave in a responsible manner, in conformance with the Odakyu Group's management philosophy and policies.
- Compliance with the law and internal rules
When transmitting information, we will comply with the law and with the internal rules and codes of conduct of each company involved.
In particular, we will not engage in conduct that infringes on the copyright, likeness rights, honor or other rights of a third party.
- The use of social media
Regarding the use of social media, in addition to this policy, we will create separate guidelines and educate our employees.
Created on Dec. 1, 2013
Odakyu Hakone Holdings Co., Ltd.
For inquiries, please contact
- Management Strategy & General Affairs Group, Management Division
- TEL 0465-32-6800
- FAX 0465-32-6850
Odakyu Hakone Group
- Odakyu Hakone Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Hakone Tozan Railway Co., Ltd.
- Hakone Tozan Bus Co., Ltd.,
- Hakone Sightseeing Cruise Co., Ltd.
- Hakone Ropeway Co., Ltd.
- Odakyu Hakone Highway Bus Co., Ltd.,
- Hakone Facilities Development Co., Ltd.
- Hakone Tozan Charter Bus Co., Ltd.
- Hakone Tozan Taxi Co., Ltd.,
- Hakone Tozan Total Service Co., Ltd.
- Hakone Pleasant K.K.